Cardiff By The Sea, CA Reminder Call Services
Reliable Reminder Call Services in Cardiff By The Sea, CA 24/7/365.
Sound Telecom offers you dependable reminder call services 24/7/365 in Cardiff By The Sea, CA. Reminder call services work great for Cardiff By The Sea medical professionals, health and hospice care workers, on-the-go professionals, students and more. Any time you or your customers in Cardiff By The Sea, CA have important appointments that cannot be missed, trust Sound Telecom to call you. Our professional, friendly, live operators will contact you according to a reminder schedule you develop. All of our professional reminder call services are tailored to meet your individual needs. We can call you on the day of a medical appointment that you have, or schedule a reminder update hours or days in advance. The choice is yours.
Types of Reminder Call Programs:
- Medical Patient Reminders
- Medication and Prescription Refill Reminders
- Medication Dosage Schedule Reminder Calls
- Student Appointments
- Children's Immunizations
- Networking Events
- Wake-up Calls
- Salon Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Reminders
- Payment Notification Reminders
- Membership Renewals
- Blood Bank Donor Requests
- Subscription Renewals
- Event Reminders
- Special Offers & Incentives
- Warranty Renewals
- Consumer Information Programs
- Company Event Reminders
- Order Pickup Reminders
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- And More…
MEDICAL REMINDER SERVICES
Missed appointments cost time and money and only create frustration and more work for everyone involved. Missed appointments decrease access to care for other important patients. Struggling with unpredictable schedules and office volumes often leads to overbooking. Patients and staff members can become quickly dissatisfied. Your cost of doing business rises. Missing medical appointments is becoming more common each day, especially with young adults. Don’t allow missed appointments to increase your administrative workload while decreasing profits. Relying on your staff to make appointment reminder calls is time consuming, expensive, and may often require overtime. Put your employees to work on profitable business and let Sound Telecom handle your appointment reminder calls. Keep your phone lines open and your office running smoothly. Sound Telecom can deliver a medical reminder service that will change the way you do business.
- Reduce no-shows
- Increase profits
- Create peace of mind
- Free-up administrative staff
- Focus on important projects
- Provide better care for walk-in patients
Lower No-Shows Today!
Sound Telecom can call multiple times to ensure that each of your patients is contacted and an accurate reminder is delivered.
Help Your Patients
Most patients approve of receiving reminder calls. This is not considered an inconvenience; rather, you will improve your customer service image with appreciative customers glad of receiving a friendly reminder.
Back To Top
125,000 heart and hypertensive patients die prematurely each year due to non-compliance with their medication regimen.
Source: Patent Storm
SENIORS, HOSPICE AND HEALTHCARE WORKERS AND PEOPLE WITH MEDICAL NEEDS
Remembering to take daily medication can be a burden for seniors and those with special medical needs. When complicated or rigorous dosing routines that must be followed to the letter are involved, even hospice and health care workers can find it difficult to keep up. Sound Telecom’s prescription reminder service is here to assist you with daily medical routines. Our robust medication reminder systems help patients and loved ones stick to their important medical schedules. No medication reminder system can guarantee that individuals will take their medication but Sound Telecom offers you the peace of mind in knowing that a dependable alert system is in place to make the most out of the process. Sound Telecom can help create unique medical reminder call programs to assist with:
- Prescription Refill Reminder Calls
- Medical Dosage Reminder Calls
- Exercise Reminder Calls
- Daily Routine Reminder Calls
- Medical Appointment Reminder Calls
- And more…
Non Compliance Facts:
- 225 million hazardous situations are created each year by non-compliance in the world
- Non-compliance is directly responsible for the admission of 380,000 patients to nursing homes each year, which means 23% of all nursing home admissions.
- In 60% of all nursing home admissions, non-compliance has a more important impact than the person’s actual medical condition.
- Non-compliance leads to 3.5 million hospital admissions annually in the United States.
- In the elderly, 40% of all admissions are due to medication-related problems.
- Non-compliance is the most important single cause for readmission to a hospital.
Medical Non-Compliance is a real issue that must be taken seriously
It is estimated that 1.8 billion prescriptions are filled annually in the United States. Statistics indicate that at least 720,000,000 of these prescriptions are used incorrectly by the patient. The implications of this in a medical, health-care sense are staggering apart from the enormous economic waste involved (Source: Patent Storm). 20 years ago the seriousness of the medical non-compliance problem was fully recognized and research began. Recent studies report that up to 60% of all medication prescribed is taken incorrectly, or not at all. Although the term non-compliance encompasses a wide range of patients, it was noted that the elderly are particularly vulnerable. 90% of elderly patients make some medication errors and 35% make potentially serious errors (Source: Maedica, a Journal of Clinical Medicine. Volume 1, No.3 2006). Some of the reasons why the elderly may have trouble taking their medication correctly involve:
- Physical Barriers: weakness, arthritis, tremors, wheelchair or bedridden patients, difficulty getting up several times a day to take medication.
- Functional Barriers: memory loss (forgetting to take their medication on time), confusion (especially with multiple drugs and complex regimens), insufficient income, multiple pharmacies, solitude.
Medical Reminder services have never been more important. Don’t leave your loved ones at risk.
Call Sound Telecom Today: 1.800.557.1550Request Consultation