Downieville, CA Disaster Recovery Services
A robust nation-wide strategy that will keep your organization online
Is your Downieville, CA organization ready when disaster strikes? Do you have a business continuity plan? Can you even stay in business, serve your customers and protect your employees when unexpected emergencies arise? The fact is that every Downieville organization needs a continuity plan. Disaster recovery is a critical area of operations today and tomorrow. Sound Telecom allows you to stay in business and serve your clients. Sound Telecom will eliminate your continuity concerns and provide your Downieville, CA organization with a robust nation-wide strategy that will keep your organization online, even when it isn’t.
Emergency Preparedness Designed for:
- Small and large businesses
- Schools and Universities
- Public Utilities
- Local, City and State Municipalities
- Federal Government Agencies
- Non-profit Organizations
- Disaster Relief Organization
- And more…
There are many reasons to get your continuity plans in place today:
- Avoid Disasters, Catastrophes, Outages and more
- Maintain Business Continuity
- Retain Customers
- Realize Considerable Cost Savings
- Provide Safety and Security to Employees
- Fast Resolution
- Increase First Call Resolution
- Retain More Customers
- Gain Efficiencies in Handling Communications
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Don’t Be Caught Unprepared
Sound Telecom delivers a redundant, nationwide, geographically diverse solution that will keep you online and in service during the toughest times. Keep critical lines of communication open between your organization and your customers, vendors, prospects and employees.
DISASTER PREPAREDNESS IS MORE THAN HAVING A BACK-UP TAPE ON HAND
Sound Telecom builds emergency response programs for small, medium and large businesses, institutional organizations, government agencies and more. We are prepared to handle a wide variety of disaster scenarios such as:
- Security Breaches
- Crisis Handling
- Power Outages
- Chemical Emergencies and Hazardous Materials
- Health Crises, Pandemics and Epidemics
- Fire and Wildfire
- Storms, Earthquakes, Floods and other natural disasters
- And more…
The safety and wellbeing of the elderly, children, your employees and the citizenry is our number one concern. We build bullet-proof, redundant emergency response programs suited to the needs of your organization. Do you have a disaster recovery plan?
- Can you re-route critical support and service lines?
- Can your customers contact you via secondary 800 numbers?
- Is your telephony routing system strong enough to support hundreds if not thousands of calls every hour?
- Are you capable of 24/7 live support at a moment’s notice no matter what Mother Nature throws at you?
Remember, disasters are usually classified as acts of nature, floods, fires, winds and hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural phenomenon. But small catastrophes can be just as devastating to your call center. Sound Telecom is highly skilled at assisting businesses develop continuity strategies that work. Our existing systems are functional, well-organized and operational on a round-the-clock basis. Allow Sound Telecom to:
Back To Top
- Help you create a plan or integrate with your existing disaster recovery strategies
- Examine all of your call center continuity assumptions carefully
- Prepare a robust call center implementation
- Practice and test your continuity plans frequently
- Develop “what-if” scenarios to look for weak points
- Organize a vast remote staff capable of handling high volumes of call activity
WHAT MAKES SOUND TELECOM DISASTER RESPONSE AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY CALL CENTER SERVICES UNIQUE?
It’s all about our network. Sound Telecom has developed layers of networks from the cloud telephony level all the way down to the front line agent who professionally answers your calls. Our continuity response network has three layers.
- Hosted “In-Cloud” Solution
- Dispersed Call Center Structure for Geographical Security
- Standard and Branded Web-Based GUI
- Standard Data I/O Control
- Customizable Data Form Capture
- Real Time Form Updates and Changes
- Secure Data Retrieval and Access
- Multiple Data File Outputs
- SQL Database Data Architecture
- Ability to Handle 1000’s of Incidents Simultaneously
- Robust Event and Statistical Reporting
The top layer of our network exists in the clouds - literally. We use professional-grade Telco-based advanced routing features (next-available agent routing, percentage allocation routing, time-of-day routing, maximum calls allowed and so on) to seamlessly route phone traffic during large-scale demand periods precipitated by any type of disaster or emergency response requirement. Because we use geographically dispersed Telco centers we ensure that your calling network is always functional. Your calls are carefully load balanced and quickly routed to our affiliate call center facilities.
The Call Center
Sound Telecom maintains significant in-house call center capacity well suited for small to medium-sized responses. We also maintain strategic working relationships with top-notch call centers nationwide to effectively meet the largest emergency response requirements. This unique network of affiliate locations expands Sound Telecom’s capacity to over 2,500 agent positions in the United States and Canada. Our innovative networking strength gives us the ability to process thousands of calls per hour for you. All programming, agent training and quality monitoring is the same for each of these locations and is directed by Sound Telecom to provide a seamless, transparent solution for our clients.
The Call Processing System
Question: How do you get multiple call centers to all behave the same way at the same time on the same day?
Answer: Give them web-hosted, standardized processing applications that really work.
Sound Telecom has developed a network-capable, multi-user call processing platform that can be customized to handle your emergency response calls in a seamless fashion. This unique call processing system can be modified in real time based on changes happening during an event and allows for data capture, storage and reporting on an as-needed basis. This processing network greatly expands call center productivity and capacity while providing Sound Telecom clients with a single source of reporting, data and billing.
BENEFITS TO USING SOUND TELECOM DISASTER RECOVERY SERVICES
The advantage of our unique Call Center Network is that our clients enjoy significant, readily available, nationwide call center capacity capable of handling even the largest response while working with a single source vendor, Sound Telecom, which is capable of managing the project’s ebbs and flows. You benefit from our high level of service and attention while leveraging the power of a large-network call center. You also incorporate geographic redundancy and multiple facilities across several time zones - factors that are often not available when working with a company with a single-location, larger “in-house” call center. Sound Telecom offers you:
- Remote monitoring
- Voice log call samples
- Robust reporting
- Web-based scripting with real-time change and update ability
- Geographic redundancy
- 24/7/365 nationwide coverage
- Tested and successful recovery services
- Immediate call center staff “on-tap”
- Emergency Notification
- Automated Alert Systems
- Inbound 24×7 Call Handling
- Custom Disaster Recovery Programs
- Best of Breed Call Center Telephony
- Strategic Planning
- Advanced Routing and Feature Sets
- Experienced Management
You no longer need to worry about computer networking, hardware, telephony, scripting, staffing, and training and so on. We take care of everything. If you don’t have emergency response numbers we provide those, too. If you know nothing about the Cloud or PSTN routing there is no need to worry because we have been there before and know how to navigate those waters. Disaster response and recovery requires a call center capable of handling all communications from an unforeseen event on very short notice. We have already laid the ground work and we are ready to be an integral part of your communications planning.
Back To Top
Call Sound Telecom Today: 1.800.557.1550Request Consultation