Elk Grove, CA Business Voicemail
Business Voicemail, Internet Fax and Small Business Virtual PBX Services for 21st century Elk Grove companies
Sound Telecom, through its Solaxis division of unified communications products, makes it possible for Elk Grove, CA businesses to provide 24 x 7 x 365 small business voicemail solutions without the requirement of a physical office or hard-wired phone system. Welcome to the era of the virtual business voicemail system. Leveraging the power of the Internet, a web based business voicemail system allows you to communicate with whomever you need to in the most professional, responsive and cost-effective way possible. From robust web-enabled voicemail capabilities to comprehensive telephone answering services and innovative web support, Sound Telecom can create a customized business voicemail solution to meet your specific needs.
Features of Sound Telecom’s Business Voicemail Services
- Local or Toll-Free Numbers with Competitive Rates
- Group Message Delivery
- Voicemail & Fax with Electronic Notification
- Web-enabled Voicemail
- Multiple Line Capacity to handle heavy inbound voice and fax traffic requirements
- Hosted Automated Attendant solutions that are completely customizable
- Virtual Receptionist
- Dial-by-Name or Extension Directories included
- Powerful Find-Me, Follow-Me technologies
- Abundant voice mail and fax message storage
- Robust Conferencing Features
- Simplified Call Forwarding and call routing
- Single Number Solution
- Record custom messages over the phone or upload professionally created greetings
- Quickly consolidate multiple services into one Enterprise Group solution
- Real-Time, Online Call Details Reporting
- Conference Calling
- Time of Day call routing schedules
Business Voicemail is a critical component of any virtual office
Sound Telecom’s Solaxis services offer powerful web-enabled business voicemail services that provide powerful, inexpensive, immediately accessible virtual solutions. Solaxis offers you immediate implementation of such services as a dial-by-name directories, hosted automated attendants, find-me-follow me technologies and even conferencing on-the-fly. Sound Telecom will create powerful business voicemail system solutions in a matter of hours.
SmartVoiceMail: Using local or toll-free numbers, your callers can leave messages on a confidential, business voicemail system. With Smart VoiceMail, you can:
- Retrieve messages 24 x 7 x 365 by phone or online
- Download and save messages to your computer hard drive
- Forward messages via e-mail
- Receive automatic notification of messages to your cell phone, email or pager
SmartMessage: Efficiently consolidate all of your inbound voice and fax message services with a single number solution.
- No need for costly fax machines, fax paper or toner
- All fax messages immediately accessible to you over the phone or online
- Your faxes will now follow you wherever you go
- Digitally store faxes to view at any time
- Save money with great conference call toll free rates
SmartNumber: Provide your callers with the convenience of using just one number that combines all of your business voice mail, fax and phone lines. Use SmartNumber to:
- Improve business communications with just one to find you no matter where you are
- Instant control call routing with the touch of a button
- Save time with easy access to messages by phone or via the Web
- Powerful features such as Call Forwarding, Call Screening, Voicemail and Fax Notification, and Time of Day routing are all included!
FrontOffice: Enjoy all of the features of an expensive PBX phone system without the extra cost. Organize all of your business calls with FrontOffice.
Back To Top
- Quickly and easily link employees and multiple locations through one telephone number
- Instantly create departments with specialized call routing requirements
- Professionally greets callers day and night and direct them to the right person or department immediately – locally or nationwide
- Powerful hosted auto attendant allows you to create multiple directories and subdirectories. Configurations are custom-built to suit every individual need.
- Group voice mail and fax message collaboration
When you’re ready for unified communications…
Enhanced business voicemail is just the building block of our powerful Solaxis unified communications services. When you need local or national coverage or want to expand service and offer a more professional image to your customers then Sound Telecom’s Solaxis unified service solutions can be designed for you in a matter of hours. Enhance your unified communications solution by incorporating any of our live telephone answering services. For example, if you are unavailable, your Solaxis system will route calls to one of our courteous and professional live answering service agents. Your business voicemail system doesn’t stop with voicemail – it begins with Sound Telecom.
Sound Telecom will simplify your communications through a unified communication solution and provide a central location for managing all of your business voicemail, fax and live support needs.
Back To Top
Call Sound Telecom Today: 1.800.557.1550Request Consultation