Whether you are looking for some motivation in business or to be inspired about something in life, here are 10 quotes that put your mind in a great place.
A couple times a month we find a quote to share with our social media followers that we hope they find as motivationalÂ as we do. Over the last few years, we have gone through a healthy portion of quotes from some of the greatest minds in history. Here are 10 that we have found ourselves going back to over and over again to draw inspiration.
1. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
3. “You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” – Amelia Earhart
4. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
5. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself say I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
6. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
7. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
8. “People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.” – Earl Nightingale
9. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” -Will Rogers
10. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
Feeling inspired yet? It’s incredible how someone’s words can echo through time to alter they way we feel and give us a new perspective loaded with motivation. Follow us on our social media channels for more photos and quotes like these that are sure to inspire!